Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/moultonestates.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autosocial/inc/review-shortcode.php on line 277
Sell Your Property Quickly and for the Best Possible Price
Instruct Moulton Estate Agents in St Albans to sell your property and receive excellent service from experienced estate agents who care! We’ll work to deliver you the best price for your property and we’ll be on hand every step of the way right through until your sale has completed.
For complete peace of mind and excellent service, call us today.
St Albans is a very desirable place to own property, and as such we believe every property for sale in St Albans deserves to be marketed in a premium manner, with a local property expert estate agent in St Albans such as Moulton Estates.
Some of the reasons Sellers choose Moulton Estates:
- Free Professional Property Photography
- Free Floor Plan (when ordering an EPC through our recommended provider)
- EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) only £99 + VAT
- Personalised marketing to our private contact list of investment buyers and our discrete network of investors within London and Hertfordshire.
- Premium Property Particulars including ample detail for prospective buyers to help achieve the highest offers
- Established Relationships with Relocation Agencies around the UK
- Sale By Open Day to generate the most interest and the highest offers quickly
- Advice on offers received and buyers suitability and position to purchase
- After an Offer have been accepted:
- Dedicated Sales Progression throughout the entire process
- Keeping you informed every step of the way
- Assistance if any problems come up and help to resolve any issues
- Everything you require to complete with peace of mind
*terms and conditions apply. Please contact us to find out more!
We give Sellers and Buyers a PREMIUM SERVICE from Start to Finish – we know that by treating our Clients well the first time they use our services, they will come back to us every time they need an estate agent in St Albans.
Fill in your details below to receive a free property appraisal:
After we have found you a buyer:
Once we have found you a buyer and helped you instruct your solicitor, the conveyancing process will begin.
This is where a good estate agent proves that they’re a great estate agent. Managing the communications between at least 4 parties [you (the seller), your conveyancer, the buyer/s, and their conveyancer] is not an easy task! This is where we shine! Our background in property and project management has helped us hone the exact communication skills we need to make sure the sales progression proceeds smoothly and quickly.
For more information on this process, please see our helpful “Sellers Guide“.